Semois bouchons

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lapress33

Reaction score
Thought I'd share what a completely unique flavor and smoking experience these little guys have got.
Full of farm yard flavored smoke that is completely different then any other pipe smoking experience.
Purchased a pair of boxes from the pipeguys after trying to track them down.
Highly recommended especially if you enjoy semois available rough cut

The Pipe Guys have those??? That's awesome I've been meaning to try them for ever!

Thanks for the info, bro.

It's not something they advertised, you need to ask them.
Great guys great stuff

Would love to try them. I would imagine given the application they would smoke quite cool.

I'm awful sorry no pictures I put this in the wrong spot, I've asked to have it moved to tobacco jar

Hey, I have a couple of those.. I received them in the November Bombing (Gods rest on Red Mikey O'Sullivan, my imaginary best chap that died in that raid) that the BoB Bombers pulled off to my utter surprise. I had no clue what they were or what I was supposed to do with them.

puros_bran":544wl28b said:
Hey, I have a couple of those.. I received them in the November Bombing (Gods rest on Red Mikey O'Sullivan, my imaginary best chap that died in that raid) that the BoB Bombers pulled off to my utter surprise.     I had no clue what they were or what I was supposed to do with them.
Now you know. :D

Make a few slight incisions on top (cross - wise) it will help lighting it up.

I bought a box from the pipe guys a couple months back and I must said even thought the tobacco flavor is unique and nicotine level is great is a weird experience and a short smoke no more than 30 minutes at best, the best i can described is a floral burley.

Looks like fun to me. Though I'd probably jam mine in a far less attractive pipe.