seongbulhaseyo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
I miss hanging with proper villains like you lot!  How is everyone doing?  It's a beautiful winter we are having this spring here in Northern Michigan,  wouldn't you agree Navy Flake??? I've been keeping myself busy as of late with my son, Tai Chi couple nights a week... Aikido couple nights a week and a whole lot of meditation.  I've been reflecting on years past, not dwelling but learning and seeing how much I have grown.  Waiting for warm weather so I can get out in my yard and tend to the flower beds and garden. Back to about 5 pipes a week... What has everyone else been up to?

I've been away (off the board anyway) for quite a while as well. Been busy with my son being born last May, lawn care business is picking up again, plus working full-time. Not enough hours in the day it seems.

Glad to see you back as well!

Holy Shit! ROB!!!!! You just made my day... if I could only convince my FB friends Kaiser and Weiss to get their asses back on here.... But Daryl is too busy " saving the world" you know the whole deployment to the sand box and Kyle... Kyle is just been busy contemplating what ever it is a man of Kyle's infinite powers contemplates. Arky so you don't get confused.. that's another way of saying who knows... :lol!:

Alex, as you've already seen Rob has returned to the fold. At least for now.

Arky got his phone paid and is now regaling us with his plans for the new property.

Apart from that, it's just business as usual. Or look at the threads in the RT for more info.

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Thistleoak":f908qtpp said:
 It's a beautiful winter we are having this spring here in Northern Michigan
Here too, in eastern Quebec ! More snow to come next Monday ! What is this, a Game of Thrones ?? :shock: :lol!:

Davy Jones":7b22bfy8 said:
Thistleoak":7b22bfy8 said:
 It's a beautiful winter we are having this spring here in Northern Michigan
Here too, in eastern Quebec ! More snow to come next Monday ! What is this, a Game of Thrones ?? :shock: :lol!:
Wouldn't say Game of Thrones... not enough brother/sister incest... although who can tell what Arky is up to.... I think mother nature is just being bipolar

Thistleoak":95h12x1f said:
Holy Shit! ROB!!!!! You just made my day... if I could only convince my FB friends Kaiser and Weiss to get their asses back on here
Same here. I semi-regularly talk to Kaiser and aggravate Kyle on Facebook. I've tried as well, but not much success.

:shock:

Not sure where this thread is headed but I'll soldier on... ;)

Good to hear from you Alex!  Sounds like you're keeping busy and being very mindful. I could do with some more balance in my life!

Other news.... BoB Bombing Sqn has modified their assets and went trans Atlantic last month.  This unprecedented move has made a clear statement that, as Wiz would say, means no one is safe.  :suspect:

Stick as always you brighten my day! Hope all is doing well with you and your family. I feel as if I have made a huge leap as of late, I'm embracing life more, not taking it for granted, I'm letting those I care about know how much I appreciate them and just them being present in my life. I'm saying more I love you's and I'm proud of you's. I'm taking time to do more one on ones with people I care about, and instilling my gratitude for them into their conciousness. I'm less apt to judge and quicker to offer a hand or council if it is wanted. I feel strangely at peace more often than not these days, even though I have been in pain from weather change messing with my arthritis. I think I have learned one of my lessons, gratitude...

Thistleoak":u7efkaxt said:
Corncobcon":u7efkaxt said:
Hey! It's good to hear from you.  :)
You too Con!  How has life been treating you?

Everything is ok. My blood pressure is leveling out, and so is my cholesterol. My knees are not too good, and I purchased a new Savinelli pipe. That gives me an excuse to sit and smoke my pipe more! :D

Corncobcon":dcrufudi said:
Thistleoak":dcrufudi said:
Corncobcon":dcrufudi said:
Hey! It's good to hear from you.  :)
You too Con!  How has life been treating you?

Everything is ok.  My blood pressure is leveling out, and so is my cholesterol. My knees are not too good, and I purchased a new Savinelli pipe. That gives me an excuse to sit and smoke my pipe more! :D
See .. that's good!