SG FVF in the UK

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenceS

Reaction score
Hey Brothers,

Does anyone know if tins of SG FVF are readily available in the UK? We have a data center outside of London, and one of my peers is going in 2 weeks. I'm wondering if I can give him a whole bunch o' cash to bring some back for me?

Anyone know of any issues there?

Thx,

-L

I always get a chuckle out of the tobacco warning labels over there SMOKING KILLS, just makes me want to buy it more.

ZeroContent":lm682slc said:
I always get a chuckle out of the tobacco warning labels over there SMOKING KILLS, just makes me want to buy it more.
Amen. Just who do these bozos think they are going to dissuade with requiring crap like that?

:suspect:

Cheers,

RR

It isn't with other people in mind.

They do it for the sensation it provides them.

You could characterise it as their other kind of self-abuse.

:face:

With the help of Willie (?), I ordered a pound of FVF in the US. There was thirteen pounds still available as of last weekend. Byron is your man. www.pipetobaccotls.com $75 shipped to your home.

I'm waiting for the pound I ordered with baited breath.

Update: I got the FVF a couple days ago and have been smoking it like no other mother. My tongue feels like I was eating razorblades, but somehow, I want more. A wonderful, if uber-hyped, Virginia flake.