shadow 2

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrT999

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned in another thread, I made three tobacco orders last week/weekend. Two should have arrived; I've been waiting for the office guard dragon to release some of the mail this week. To my surrpise, instead of two packages, there were three. One order is still outstanding, so why three similar boxes? One was my order, one was my order to add to this month's bombing run (TM), and one from JR?

Uh-oh.

shadow-2_zps11ae308e.jpg

Message: 'Lady Vengeance is a cruel mistress.' (I'll take his word for it)

On the left/center, the Shadow's donation of Rattray's Jock's Mixture & 4th Generation 1957 and the usual pipe cleaners
On the right, my order of Bob's Chocolate Flake, NYPC's Bedloe's Island, 5-15, and Blockade Runner
Not shown, any bombing material

...well, you did send me that little bit of Storm Front... The Shadow does know, after all. :lol!:

Nice job, Shadow Lady.

8)

Oooh, let us know how you like the 5-15, it looked interesting to say the least.

Wish I had waited, the third package showed up today, a day early! (A miracle!) I could have added Germain's Medium Flake, Sam's Flake, and Carter Hall to the pile!

Kyle Weiss":50460ftb said:
Holy crap, T, you're set for a while, eh? :lol:
100 containers, just over 11 pounds, although I need to give some of them away at some point