Shadow strike!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishfuzz

Reaction score
I should have known something was wrong. The sun was out, but things felt, well, dark. When the mail person handed me my packages, again, the lights seemed to dim - there was one too many boxes. And one had a label which was awfully suspicious:
2012-110.jpg

JR.com...oh no! I tried to run, but it was too late. My fate was sealed:

2012-111.jpg

The Shadow strikes again!

(thanks to whomever this may be)

That's funny, FF. You received one of my most loved and most hated tobaccos. :lol:

The Shadow I don't think knows as much as he does wildly guess. :p

8)

Oooh Kyle is insulting the Shadow, I think he wants more crappy tobacco Mr. Shadow. Congrats Brother btw.

kaiser83":pa1g5snd said:
Oooh Kyle is insulting the Shadow, I think he wants more crappy tobacco Mr. Shadow. Congrats Brother btw.
True; he might soon be able to do a taste off between the 'smokers pride' and 'super value' brands. . . .

kaiser83":sd75303j said:
I read what you said about The Shadow in that other thread...he just didn't notice. Insulting his mother like that.

:lol:

PS, Shadow wherever you are, wrath can go both ways. Hope you like Carter Hall as much as I do. :cheers:

Kyle Weiss":lazy2z9h said:
Even PeeBee got some. For pickin' out his teeth. :mrgreen:

8)
Yeah I thought that was just funny, e-cigs and pipe cleaners. Confusing but funny just the same.

kaiser83":b7hv9zae said:
Yeah I thought that was just funny, e-cigs and pipe cleaners. Confusing but funny just the same.
I can see him now, vaping and flipping off The Shadow in his her general direction.

8)