Shadow strikes again!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cigar2you

Reaction score
I was waiting for a pipe (posted in PAD/TAD) and when I got home there was a second package that I was not expecting. So seeing the address label, and figuring one of you evil bastards were behind it, I poked it with a broom. Deciding it was safe to proceed I secured my fixed blade tactical knife to said broom with a good supply of parachute chord and duct tape and proceeded to disarm this thing. After cutting freezing the mecury bulb with freom from the mini fridge, isolating the detonation device with a combination of spray foam and rhino liner i was able to cut the red wire and safely remove the ordinance. Below is pictured the aftermath

He never sleeps, but he does take vacations!

Congrats on the SG goodness!

I saw a shadow today :suspect: it was behind me! so that means 8 more weeks of winter!

Congrats or your booty !

I thought he's been rather quiet! Nice haul; it reminds me to pull my tin of Skiff Mixture and place it somewhere on the short list for 'death row'

DrT999":tjhurvls said:
I thought he's been rather quiet! Nice haul; it reminds me to pull my tin of Skiff Mixture and place it somewhere on the short list for 'death row'
I have never tried the skiff mixture but it looks very interesting. What is your take on it?

Cigar2you":922i8vgg said:
DrT999":922i8vgg said:
I have never tried the skiff mixture but it looks very interesting. What is your take on it?
I don't have one yet! I've had the tin for many months and need to try it this winter. Many reviews suggest it's a bit more Oriental-forward than Squadron Leader. So, it and Germain's 1820 (another tin I've had for a while and have never tried) need to be opened sometime soon!

This so-called Shadow is not a man, it's a Girly, meh, just make sure you stay in America girly Shadow or we'll put a pink frilly dress on ya and parade you around Kew Gardens on a pony with pink bows, ya big girls blouse, pfffft. :twisted:

Yup, I'm bored and feeling very mischievous.... Mwahahaha :twisted: :lol: :bounce: :twisted: :lol: