She loves me! She really loves me!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Does your wife have an unattached sister, aunt, or like minded friend? ;)

That one looks like it may have some power. Might need to set up a catch net or mount her close to a padded wall.

She's one of a kind. It does have some get up and go to it so I put a towel over the sink to the left and it does a good job of catching the ones that get away. Keeps them from getting damaged and catches the wax dust too.

If that's what it looks like, 3400rpm'er be careful my friend. ;)

pepesdad1":xjngof9r said:
I found 1750 RPM is about optimum.  

What say you, Ron?
I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole my friend, no, no!
Use what ever blows your skirt up. ;)

You got it Cart. 3450 RPM. It will blow just about anyone's skirt up. My kilt is still a little to heavy to be moved.

When buffing I use a really light touch so that I don't damage the wax. Made that mistake once or twice already. Over all it does a great job and I'm happy with it.

Feazelle-n-it":ktd00h56 said:
You got it Cart. 3450 RPM. It will blow just about anyone's skirt up. My kilt is still a little to heavy to be moved.

When buffing I use a really light touch so that I don't damage the wax. Made that mistake once or twice already. Over all it does a great job and I'm happy with it.
When I 1st started out being that I use to be a buffer for MCM I used what we used 3400rpm buffer that and I was restoring antique brass fans too but, even being experienced with one I screwed my fair share of vulcanite bits with it. So got a slower one so I wouldn't have to be so cautious all the time. Still got the 3400rpm'er but it only sees brass and aluminum now. But if you feel comfortable with it, run it till the paint peels off. ;)
Mine a 3/4hp though and I think yours is only 1/2hp and bogs easily, mine will rip your arm, seriously.

I don't do the stems. That's what the micro mesh is for. A light touch is all it takes with the wax and it turns out well. I'll post pics soon of my work.