Sherlock noob.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMITHENHALS

Reaction score
Well I got online and read a few pages from A Study in Scarlet, and really enjoyed it. I'm going to order my first Sherlock Holmes book next week, any suggestions? I was thinking This will work.

Yeah man, that'll do it. The Sherlock stories are great. My favorite stories ever.

That ought to do it.

If you end up not liking it, you could always throw it at burglars. :lol:

Sounds like you are off to a good start my man! The only advice I could offer is that if you enjoy the stories as much as I think you will, check out the old radio broadcasts and also check out the Nigel Bruce/Basil Rathbone movies and the Jeremy Brett Grenada Series. Much of the radio broadcasts can be downloaded free of charge online, so if you get to the point where you want to check some out, let me know and I will point you in the direction of hundreds of free downloads! Enjoy the stories!

-scott

Sherlock":d8fvesl6 said:
Where do you get the free of charge radio shows?
I have all the links you will need listed in another thread called "Sherlock Holmes Audio". It should be 3 or 4 threads down from this one. If I am not mistaken, two of the sites mentioned are easily accessible, and the third you have to join the group in order to download. All are free though! Enjoy!

-Scott