She's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
Finally!!!!!!!! Had my little girl come along yesterday afternoon. We are home and doing great.

Josephine Carey Piersel
Born: June 9, 2013 @ 12:20pm
8 lbs 6 oz, 19 3/4" long

And no, that's not a rug......she really has that much hair :lol:

wp_00012.jpg

Congratulations and yes, what a great head of hair, more than I have on top!!! :D

Congratulations!
She's a beaut!
There's something a little Shatner-esque about her...
Must be the hair.

yay!!!!!! hope your man is taking good care of you. Good job momma

rev

Awesome, Congrats you guys :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: .

Well, we were hoping for puppies but she looks like she'll do just fine.

And any of us here will be happy to describe to you what a night's sleep is like should you forget.

She is gorgeous Scottie! She has so much hair! Happy to hear mom and baby are doing well. Congrats to you and the family!

Sleep??? What's that????? This is our third and neither of the older ones sleep through the night. They both still wake up once and need a bit of a cuddle around 2am or so.

YEAH !! She's here !! That's one darlin' little girl Scottie ! And she's got MORE hair on her head than I do :p :cheers: :cheers:

Wow! Time flys by me too fast :p Congratulations! She is beautiful Scottie. And with any luck like my wife and I, third time is a charm. Our little man was sleeping through the night after two weeks and is super well behaved. :cheers: