Short and Sweet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zjgilbert

Reaction score
So as the title says, I'll keep this short and sweet. Whoever "The Shadow" is, you're freaking awesome. I had kinda a sucky day today, but when I came home I found a random package waiting for me. The contents completely shifted the direction my day was heading. Inside I found 15 samples of different tobaccos, some of which I've been wanting to try for a long time, packaged with a note saying "You've been hit by 'The Shadow,'" with a picture of someone's shadow below it. So, whoever you are, shrouded brother, you have my eternal thanks!

We've got some Mount Marcy and Poplar Camp from Pipes and Cigars, Skiff Mixture, Navy Flake, and Medium VA from Sam Gawith, Dunhill Navy Rolls, Storm Front, Peter Stokebye Mellow Mocha, McClelland 224B "Honeydew", Mac Baren Roll Cake, Peretti 333, Angler's Dream by Hearth and Home, McCrarie's Red Ribbon, Wilke Nut Brown Burley, and lastly Gawith Hoggarth Scotch Flake. All of these look to be about an ounce.
Here's a picture of the haul laid out:
photo12.jpg

The Shadow or not that's an awesome to surprise to find when you come home.

Well, given that it's near Halloween should I have someone else sample to make sure it's not poison? lol

zjgilbert":2jazq2i3 said:
Well, given that it's near Halloween should I have someone else sample to make sure it's not poison? lol
Yes! Forward it to me. I'll sample for you and send the remainder to you. :lol!:

friar_jay":2jazq2i3 said:
The Shadow or not that's an awesome to surprise to find when you come home.
Yes, good going you lil' Shadow you... :lol:

Cool? Very nice? Good on the gifter?

GOOD GOD PEOPLE, THIS IS TOBACCO TERRORISM!!! Have you all lost your minds? This stinks of imposter though...Still, I don't feel safe leaving my house anymore.

But seriously...well done, whoever you are. 8)

Well, if this is terrorism I say, "Allah akbar!!!!!" :afro: <----pretend it's a turban lol

Very nice. Judging by the Gawith Hoggarth addition, I am beginning to have deeper suspicions of a certain someone, if this really is the work of the official "Shadow," that is.

Great, now there's COPYCATS? There's no way that's the real Shadow. Maybe it's a demon that possesses brothers, helpless in all ways.

*sigh*

Shadow, your influence is treacherous! :cheers:

Others have been assuming they know how I will always bring down my justice. With this you now know that The Shadow can reign down justice in any way fitting the crime. The Shadow Knows.

zjgilbert":byscgv2d said:
Can you tell me what I did wrong so i can do it again :lol:
Best chuckle of the day. :lol: Very valid question!

Better watch out Shadow, someone's gonna start poking their nose in the bombing wreckage and find clues... I hope your network of minions is as good as you are.

8)