should get interesting

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petertschantz

Reaction score
Just placed another MrSnuff order, which included the FUBAR Complete Bundle and some McChrystal's Original & Genuine.

Looking forward (with some trepidation) to trying the FUBAR snuffs.

I'm really going to have to make it a point to smoke my pipes more......

I still try to smoke daily, but on rainy days I don't make it outside to do so. Snuff is awesome for indoors while working or whenever. I don't smoke around my kids but I do snuff and use my Oliver twist bits. The FUBAR aren't bad, so far the only one that has just plain hurt was when I took some Abraxas Dragun a bit too far and it hit my throat, but a bottle of water cured that. No real need to worry as long as you sniff gently.

thanks Kaiser, I've heard lots of good stuff about the FUBAR, so I guess it is time to find out.

I don't smoke in the house at all, so nasty weather makes it a little harder for the pipe....

Good luck with the FUBARs and let us know how you get on.

On the basis of reviews I have kept well clear of them as I take snuff for pleasure rather than blasting my head off.

However there was one review that came from Abraxas about the Shot of Rum. Now that man knows how to make snuff so when he said that Shot of Rum is one of the top 5 snuffs available I had to try that.

It is very, very good. Quite sweet to my taste so definitely a dessert snuff but I can see / smell where Abraxas was coming from and I will definitely order more of that.

Fubar Grunt and SHot of Rum are good.

I've heard Willie Pete is even more brutal than Dholakia White. And that is saying something.

I do want to try Fubar Toasted and Plain.

I'm pretty sure the WP will be that last one I try. I've heard good things about the SNAFU Plain, Grunt and Shot of Rum so I decided to take a shot at the bundle.

I'll be sure to report my impressions, assuming I survive!