Show off your Kirsten

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
If you enjoy your Kirsten pipe, show it off with a few pictures. Tell us what you personally like or dislike about your Kirsten system. The two bowls shown are made by Don Warren, both bowls are excellent smokers and are XL in size.

FkxLCvh.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 400px

YRF64Cy.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

pV9lHz5.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

eWQKdZX.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Man, that custom Morta bowl looks awesome on that Kirsten! How's she smoking? I love the fact that the pipe is also convertible. Very cool!

BriarBeagle":1d6xoeeu said:
Man, that custom Morta bowl looks awesome on that Kirsten! How's she smoking? I love the fact that the pipe is also convertible. Very cool!
Both bowls are excellent smokers and I like the fact that Don made these bowls XL size. Extremely happy with how the Kirsten pipe smokes in general, but it does smoke best with the two custom made bowls rather than the Kirsten factory bowls. Thanks for taking notice!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

That little add on extension on your Aristocrat with the Morta bowl is something. I really like the Tulip bowl which I know you got it and the Morta from Don.

Here are my 3 Kirsten pipes.

Aristocrat with Cracked Egg Meerschaum Bowl

Companion with Morta Bowl

Medium with Kaywoodie bowl

Original Kirsten Bowl.
banjo

37117742231_45d58ce412_z_d.jpg

Banjo, thanks for sharing pictures of your Kirsten pipes and bowls. If you want too also purchase the angle extension and Bent Stem System I can give you the gentleman from Florida I purchased it from information. He is a pleasure to talk with and he also makes his own bowl adaptors, which Kirsten refused to sell me unless I purchased a new pipe. Can you imagine that! Personally, I much prefer the adaptors I purchased from Doug for $5.00 each. Not $10.00, that's what Kirsten pipes in Seattle charges.

Glad too see your up and about. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Be well my friend.

PS, BOTH BOWLS ARE EXCELLENT SMOKERS....and because of their size I can get an hour and 15 minute smoke from the Morta bowl and over an hour and a half from the ? Tulip ? bowl. I only stuff all of my bowls 3/4 of the way. I used honey to break in the Tulip bowl and it's already building an even cake.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Only have one Kirsten. It was pretty badly beat up when I got it. Many long hours went into cleaning and filling out the severe tooth damage to the stem. In the end it's a great little smoker but it doesn't see nearly the service it should.