SIDE NOTE!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I truly appreciate this community! I have been a bit out of the loop this month. Personal stuff, vacation, troubles, etc. But you all rock! We help each other through the tough times, drown the "down on their luck" with copious amounts of tobacco, and give each other hell (when they deserve it)!

So thanks for the laughs, the never-ending understanding, and the crazy stories! Keep it up, you crazy goons!

K, We all go through times of more/less participation depending on our personal commitments. Rock on gal!

rockergyrl-jpg.447645

graphics-music-209883-gif.447646

Cheers,

RR

Kate, all the best to you!! Believe me I for one totally understand when a member can not participate for a while due to personal or health reasons.

ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE and KEEP ON PUFFING WITH ALL OF US!!!

Perfectly understandable K. It happens with us all from time to time. You're spot on though this is the place to be for folks that truly give a damn about you and what happens. Not many places like that are to be found in the RW much less CW. Just sit back enjoy a pipe and things will work out for the best soon enough.

Take care of yourself
Jim

Crazy goon here!

What? Oh, my, yes..... Just remember, no matter how hard we try, things work out!

Best of luck on your endeavours ma'am! :D

It’s also not nearly as contentious as some. Everyone is right neighborly.

Our community never ceases to amaze me. Participation ebbs and flows for all of us once in awhile, but everyone is understanding life happens. Just remember...

foxtat10.jpg