Simple Man

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gandalfpc

Reaction score
Simple Man: traded a pete 80s for a Savinelli Roma - fast and smooth trade - great pipe :)

Bought his whole collection at a great price, everything was expertly packed and shipped with care. He's outstanding to deal with.

I bought a fine selection of tobaccos from him. Straight up representation, good communication from him when he thought he might have caused a mis-understanding. Tobacco arrived well packed and protected.

And he sent extra stuff, which is always appreciated as a gesture from a brother.

John, offered to send me some tobaccos that he is well versed with in order to show me what is out there. The samples arrived in two days and

I stand corrected. JACK aka SM, just obliterated my mailbox with some top quality tobacco and a BEAUTIFUL cob! It draws beautifully and I can barely wait to pack and spark. I think a "storm front" is coming my way! :lol!:

Jack expected nothing in return but to "pay it forward." BoB spirit and a class act, through and through.

Many thanks.....