Simple Man

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ

Reaction score
Simple man is selling part of his pipe collection and I bought the M T Natural and the Edward's Poker at a great price. They arrived in three days and they were way better than the pictures indicated. They were almost in unused condition. I was also surprised to find that he had enclosed a bonus. Our brother had included two 2 oz bags of tobacco. One was Boswell's Best and the other was Boswell's Majestic 586. I've never smoked any Boswell tobacco before and I'm looking forward to giving these a try. Pipes better than described, fast shipping, great price, and a bonus of tobacco. Now that's a brother that gives you a fantastic deal. :) 

Thanks Bro,

AJ

Yeah, he's OK in my book, too. I bought the Viking "horn" or whatever it's called because I couldn't stand not to. I have my PAD pretty much under control these days, but there was something about its look that seduced me. I also have never tried Boswell's 'baccy, and he sent me some good samples. The pipe looks great in all respects, was packaged very well, and I am a happy camper.

Simple Man is first class. Just got the 2 Beos, and the Smooth is unsmoked. Guess I'll dedicate it to VAs. The pipes were in their pouches and insulated by some LBEF and P&W Gramercy Park, so he does bonuses if you behave yourself.

Looking forward to more trades, but I'm sorry he's exiting the piping.

hp
les

I purchased the Growley Cutty from Simple Man and I have to say it is a gem and his generosity of including 3 packs of tobacco goes beyond being and excellent seller, you will be missed as a pipester my friend, thank you.
banjo

Just adding myself to the list. Just bought a Stanwell bulldog from Jack - it arrived in great shape, well packed with plenty of extra "padding", and arrived super-fast.

Thanks, Jack...rest assured, your Stanwell has found a happy home!

Ordered a bunch of tobacco from Jack. All arrived promptly and in perfect condition. He communicated very well and provided a tracking number. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Another fine transaction with Jack with the Squadron Leader which he added a partially smoked 100 gm tin, thanks!
banjo

I've completed two transactions with Jack and he is a top notch seller for sure - fast shipping and great at communicating!!

Thanks Jack!

Kevin

I just bought some tobacco from Simple man. Excellent communication and he shipped quickly with a tracking number. Great seller and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Shawn