Skipper's Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
Just let the video play! :p
I would love to know what he is saying :roll:
Comments ???
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IdopMk-3OE8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dude, I have absolutely no memory of doing that!!! I think I was speaking in tongues.

I figured it was pipe related and we all :p could use a good laugh...... :p

It's kind of nice to see proof that EVERY moron isn't a sitting member of Congress :affraid:

Rad Davis":srdyzfzp said:
Those skippers pipes must be really, really good!

Rad
Rad,
Just be thankful it wasn't one of your masterpieces that he was gnawing on with those broken nubs. :p

This is what happens when a species escapes the pressure of natural selection.

Steve

Dang that almost make me want to change what people call me since lots of my friends call me Skipper and don't want anyone to think that I am anyway involved with what ever that nut is saying or doing, LOL! However like you I sure would like to know what he said.
lmao_2.gif

Skip

DoverPipes":zcy16hs6 said:
Rad Davis":zcy16hs6 said:
Those skippers pipes must be really, really good!

Rad
Rad,
Just be thankful it wasn't one of your masterpieces that he was gnawing on with those broken nubs. :p
I'd really like to know the secret of Skipper's Pipes. I think I would sell a lot more if people had an orgasm whenever they put one of my pipes in their mouth. :lol:

Rad

Rad Davis":5dzncfsi said:
I'd really like to know the secret of Skipper's Pipes. I think I would sell a lot more if people had an orgasm whenever they put one of my pipes in their mouth. :lol: Rad
Anyone care to touch this with a ten foot pole?,,, :lol!:

mark":97bjof0h said:
Rad Davis":97bjof0h said:
I'd really like to know the secret of Skipper's Pipes. I think I would sell a lot more if people had an orgasm whenever they put one of my pipes in their mouth. :lol: Rad
Anyone care to touch this with a ten foot pole?,,, :lol!:
Nope, you beat me to it :lol!:

Did a bit of Internet seraching on this video. Some sources indicate that it was made in Finland as a spoof / protest against the Finnish Government banning of candy pipes, cigarettes, cigars, etc., presumably as a danger to children, in that the candy would entice them to try the "real thing"!