Smoke Session in the Albany, NY Area

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
Myself and Rugbysh9 are thinking about a smoke session in the area of Albany, NY on the weekend of 10/16 (tentative date /based on responses). We hope we can get some of the NY / CT / MA / VT area Brothers together so we can meet face to face and smoke some baccy and enjoy a day away from all the BS.

We are looking to meet up at a local establishment (once again, based on responses, we may be able to do something really cool!)

This may also be the start of a new club. It's something we have been talking about for a while now, what the hell right?

Who's coming with us??????

POST UP AND BE RECOGNIZED! :cheers:

I'll be there but only in spirit. :cry: Wow upper state NY in the Fall! It'll be beautiful! There's trees up there I'm told. I envy you guys able to gather together. I think I'm the only lowly pipe smoker this side of Wichita for a hundred miles. It's lonely out here in the flatlands. Hey let us know how it goes. Best wishes. Valky

This time of year is really nice. The fall is my favorite time of the year.
I'm getting tired of smoking solo. Time for the Brothers to get together. I'm hitting the NY/NJ Show. This meet up could serve as the pre-show warm up!!!! :D

PS: Trees....... yup we got those.
NY State is more than just NY City.
Hell, I'm surrounded by cows, horses, sheep, goats, etc. I live about ninety miles North of the city. Wouldn't trade it for anything.....well maybe better politicians :D

I am just starting on this journey and also live in the Hudon Valley (well the lower part) and would be interested in a meeting if it wasn't all the way up in Albany. There is a club up there already.

NOW YOU TELL ME!!!! :x We postponed due to lack of responses. I was also sick as a dog the last four days. May be in for a Z-Pak if this cold / flu doesn't break...........
I'm in Dutchess County & Rugbysh9 (aka Andrew) is in Danbury, CT just over the border. We'll be hitting the New York Show (Newark, NJ actually, go figure. The Jets & Giants play in NJ so I guess we can have a pipe show there too) in December. We're still waiting to see if Russ & Co will be holding the show in Albany next month.

PM me and maybe we can have a mini summit. Always good to meet new Brothers! :D That's what it's all about, right?

Sean aka "DoverPipes"