Smokers Fall

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velveteagle

Reaction score
This is it.. Fall.. The cool of the air and clear sky with dancing stars at night.. After a good days work nothing better... The pipe talks to me in its subtle tones.. A cold drink to tame its burn.. I have a photo of the last Lotus of one of our ponds.. Then a capture of fall from a friend.. Just wanted to say thank you to all the Brothers who shared something about themselves here.. I think that is what makes us bond.. Salute to good times.. Makes the bad times livable..
Chuck

Wow, really love that picture of the lotus. I'm still very much learning how to take "good" pictures and such, shots like that are a reminder of why I'm doing it!

There you go, Thats our brother VE!!! right there!!!!
Well done brother, glad to see you posting like your old self again!!!!
As always Chuck it is an honor to share these moments with you, one artist to another like!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As always, beautiful photography, brother Chuck! And, equally beautiful, true sentiments!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Beautiful words and Images VE :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lovely work VE. hope you can make winter's chill look and sound that good. might get us through till spring!

Very nice Chuck! Can't wait for your winter photography, my favorite season of the year.

bruins":7kmnt2l8 said:
lovely work VE. hope you can make winter's chill look and sound that good. might get us through till spring!
Oh yea Bruins and New Smoker.. I will see what I can do to warm your soul this winter.. :cheers:

velveteagle":6u9ckx1u said:
bruins":6u9ckx1u said:
Oh yea Bruins and New Smoker.. I will see what I can do to warm your soul this winter.. :cheers:
I hate winter! :x
I can't find my golf ball in the snow!!
And my driver gets cold even with a sock on it. :tongue:

Falconer":k4zg8799 said:
velveteagle":k4zg8799 said:
bruins":k4zg8799 said:
I am with ya Falky.. I hate winter.. Hard to find your driver in the winter with a sock on.. :lol!:

Falconer":q79ftmta said:
Get you one of those yellow ones or an orange one!!

Falconer":q79ftmta said:
Get one of those battery operated hunting socks for it!!

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

velveteagle":jwycjwka said:
Falconer":jwycjwka said:
velveteagle":jwycjwka said:
bruins":jwycjwka said:
I am with ya Falky.. I hate winter.. Hard to find your driver in the winter with a sock on.. :lol!:
Oh Yea, I saw that one coming boys!!!!!
VE, you legend!!!