Smokers Occupations

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffy

Reaction score
I have a small collection of statues.They are sea captains,and pirates.Each one of them is smoking a pipe.I only have seven pieces because though I see a few now and then I see very few that are smoking a pipe.I almost never see statues of anyone other than these sea going fellows smoking pipes. Just Curions Do you think of any occupation before others when you think of pipe smokers?

Well,,,,Hugh Hefner smokes a pipe,,,,,,but I'm not sure of his occupation,,,,, :lol!:

The Orlik Golden Slices tin says "Smoked By All Shrewd Judges".

(So if you're on trial, and you see your judge smoking Walnut, you're in trouble.)

Yeah. Academics mostly I would think. Mind you, visions of farmers smoking their cobs comes to mind pretty quickly when I think of pipe smoking.

I know most people thing of college boys, but my family in Loiusiana smoke a pipe, and they are farmers, ranchers, wood workers, mechanics.

I'm the brown sheep of the family, I don't do any of these nor anything mechanical.