Smoking Jackets

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoosierPuffer

Reaction score
So, I'm thinking of something nice n classy. I'm a bit of a purist as I wade into this hobby. I want the full experience.

OK, that and I don't want my clothing to entirely smell of smoke, nor does Mrs. Hoosier Puffer.

What do you guys recommend? Anything cool out there?

There are some nice vintage ones on eBay, but they always seem to go for more than I want to spend. For the time being I have to settle for normal jackets. One of these days, though...

-Andrew

The brothers that know me from other forums know how I roll....

I don't wear a shirt; that way, my clothes won't smell like smoke.

:poncho:

(Those that don't know me think I am kidding)

I looked at them once. Not my style. Perhaps if I were a man of wealth... Nah. I just smoke 'em as I am. No special duds.

I Googled them once and found several pages. You might find something to your liking in the strangest of places?

You can always go for a short robe and pajama pants? Kinda a Heff look? I might go for a true smokin jacket some day.

Yeah I did a search for smoking jacket and I have some of those, but I call them robes.

Check out mine and my fez too :cheers: They were both custom made. No Drooling Please: :lol:

smokingjacket001.jpg

Fez001.jpg

Those are nice, DPG. I just couldn't pull that off myself. You got style, brother.

Danish_Pipe_Guy":o46cshy7 said:
Check out mine and my fez too :cheers: They were both custom made. No Drooling Please: :lol:

smokingjacket001.jpg

Fez001.jpg
:cyclops:

Nice!

I'm not sure I can get away with a fez, but I do like the jacket. I'm thinking something more like a jacket and less like my bath robe as I usually puff on the pipe outdoors on my porch or deck.

I did a google image search and there are lots of options.

Here is an idea,unless you think it's too gay. :evil:

GayBoys.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":0i8wtpxc said:
Here is an idea,unless you think it's too gay. :evil:

Thanks alot ya bastard! I just laughed so hard I spit iced tea all over my computer screen! :lol:

GayBoys.jpg
[/img]

Winslow :sunny:

Back when it was colder out I was using a L.L.Bean Field Coat. Now I have to carry a bag with me so I don't lose my pipe.

SmokeyTweed":m4cfqley said:
IMHO you can't go wrong with Tweed.
Amen, except woolens are a little HOT for Georgia Summers :lol: I prefer a herringbone tweed meself :pipe:

Tweed or linen. Both are quite OK.

Personally, I just take out the leash (humm. Meant the tie) when I come back home, and my next move is to light my pipe.
Cheers.
Y