Smoking Room Redux

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great room doc. nice view out the window. killer stock you've got going. makes my closet shelf look pretty pathetic. thanks for posting! :D

harlock999, that's like the creepy room at my grandparents!

Dig that clock behind you, Harlock, as well as the axes. (My guitbox is in the next room over... the office is nice but it's not that large.)

It looks like this guy guarding my cigars would be right at home in your space, too:

These pics are really cool guys, thanks for sharing, maybe I need to get of my lazy ass and post some Cave pics!!

Hey Bruins, thanks! Old people have the best stuff! My dad still has junk from the 30's-70's, stuff that's hard to find now, or expensive if you can find it. Only thing is to keep the stuff from running your life. It's a hard battle...I think I'm losing.

And Tiki's wearing fezzes? don't even get me started...

Oh, and unfortunately I had to dismantle my room, box up everything and put it all in storage :cry:

Harlock999":yw3a94hc said:
Hey Bruins, thanks! Old people have the best stuff! My dad still has junk from the 30's-70's, stuff that's hard to find now, or expensive if you can find it. Only thing is to keep the stuff from running your life. It's a hard battle...I think I'm losing.

Oh, and unfortunately I had to dismantle my room, box up everything and put it all in storage :cry:
my grandma collected those glass/ceramic heads. you know, like queen elizabeth and celebraties and the like. we hated that room as kids, but that's where we always had to sleep. old people are evil!!!

bruins":01c95ynl said:
Harlock999":01c95ynl said:

my grandma collected those glass/ceramic heads. you know, like queen elizabeth and celebraties and the like. we hated that room as kids, but that's where we always had to sleep. old people are evil!!!
Oh man Bruins, another goatpath???????????

Piet Binsbergen":6vh5854p said:
Oh man Bruins, another goatpath???????????
yeah, but more like in the jungle and at night and with cannibals in the neighborhood.