SmokingPipes.com charges sales tax

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark":5bxvg4yf said:
In the new Kentucky moonshine running system. In a souped up Prius, wearing night vision goggles, using GPS, and coordinating tin delivery with a smart phone.
It will become a truly sad day if we have to start bootlegging tobacco. I guess then is the time to buy your own private island and grow your own.

tarheel7734":fc3qlwkv said:
mark":fc3qlwkv said:
In the new Kentucky moonshine running system. In a souped up Prius, wearing night vision goggles, using GPS, and coordinating tin delivery with a smart phone.
It will become a truly sad day if we have to start bootlegging tobacco. I guess then is the time to buy your own private island and grow your own.
Clearly you haven't spent much time in the northern states. NY taxes have gotten comical over these last 10 years, but they have always been high. I remember as a kid making trips to the boarder so family members could stock up on cartons of cigarettes. Its funny, my Mother in Law still lives in NY, and she stocks up when she comes down here to visit, but the cigarette smokers here in PA, go south (DE, MD or VA) to get their cigarettes. It's always cheaper somewhere else.