Smokingpipes.com CLOSED?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
I can't seem to get any legitimate answer to this question. One person I asked in Walmart (yeah I know) said it may because of Super Bowl being tomorrow. :fpalm: Gee, I reckon that's a good reason......NOT!!!!! Anyone know why SmokingPipes.Com would be closed today? There always open on Saturdays and there is no holiday that I know of. It's not a big deal, just curious is all......that and I want to put my tobacco order in as always.

MisterE":o817lmk2 said:
Some folks take it seriously enough to make a holiday of it.  8)  I wish my employer would do the same!
Close because of a Fricken Football game? When a football game or any sports event starts ruling our lives it's time to stop and think. Half all the money that's spent on fricken games not to mention the outrageous players salaries in one year could probably feed all the starving right here in the USA for better then 10 years. :fpalm:

BTW, They just emailed me to tell me there having technical difficulties with there phone line and are working on it.

ftrplt":uem7kb1f said:
I guess one could just place an order via the SP web site :idea: FTRPLT
No, evidently they had a phone line severed out front and it took most the day to repair it and no one could order via phone or web. They just called to let me know and took my order.
That's gotta be a first for any retailer to call you after hours to let you know and take your order too. Above and beyond the call of duty!
I say there number one of the best you could ask for.

Cartaphilus":yvw93bz9 said:
ftrplt":yvw93bz9 said:
No, evidently they had a phone line severed out front and it took most the day to repair it and no one could order via phone or web. They just called to let me know and took my order.
That's gotta be a first for any retailer to call you after hours to let you know and take your order too. Above and beyond the call of duty!
Pretty much my experience too Ron. I've always found them to be helpful and prompt in delivering CS. Glad it worked out for you.

Cheers,

RR

My first reply evidently got deleted.  I thought the dude was having a stoke. Gee, after all the ranting it had nothing to do work over paid professional athletes.

Yes, it did. I am in the process of PMing you now. Carlos

Got your pm.. folks sure are sensitive around these part. At least the pro players work for their checks.

Cartaphilus":hm8ykpzd said:
ftrplt":hm8ykpzd said:
Wow!!! One severed line took out both comm systems. Not a good thing!! And, yes, the good folk at SP are numero uno in customer service. :cheers: FTRPLT