Sneak Attack!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobJ

Reaction score
I received a few incoming rounds yesterday much to my surprise. Damage was substantial.

The bomber turns out to be Squadron Co-Commander, WarlockBob. I figure he's still learning his job after the promotion and forgot to have his compass and other nav systems calibrated prior to a test flight. I dunno but I can't explain it other wise.

Take this as a warning - this guy means business!

Ordinance deployed:

Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader Special Edition
Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired
Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique
A handy little pipe tool
A big bag of XL pipe cleaners (can never have too many)

IMG_20150610_15575_edit_1433978826560.jpg

In all seriousness I'm very humbled by this act of kindness and generosity. However I do plan to retaliate. Given that I don't have access to a squadron, I suppose I'll have to rely on a limited ground attack :lol:

Thank you WarlockBob!!!

Enjoy it all! I figured that, as much as I enjoy the limited edition Squadron Leader, it certainly couldn't hurt to share a bit.

Just so you know, should you try to scope me out - HQ is very heavily guarded, and tends to relocate frequently! I like keeping people on their toes. :D

Smoke it well, brother!

Congrats WarlockBob :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
A great management technique - prove you can do something before you ask your people to do it :D
Enjoy the goodness Rob

Adam

That is awesome, enjoy those goodies in rude good health Buddy and very well played Warlock. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

RobJ":iwzn5sud said:
I received a few incoming rounds yesterday much to my surprise. Damage was substantial.

The bomber turns out to be Squadron Co-Commander, WarlockBob. I figure he's still learning his job after the promotion and forgot to have his compass and other nav systems calibrated prior to a test flight. I dunno but I can't explain it other wise.

Take this as a warning - this guy means business!

Ordinance deployed:

Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader Special Edition
Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired
Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique
A handy little pipe tool
A big bag of XL pipe cleaners (can never have too many)

IMG_20150610_15575_edit_1433978826560.jpg

In all seriousness I'm very humbled by this act of kindness and generosity. However I do plan to retaliate. Given that I don't have access to a squadron, I suppose I'll have to rely on a limited ground attack :lol:

Thank you WarlockBob!!!
Was that good looking pipe at the bottom of your pic part of your bombing? If so what is it? :twisted:

monbla256":yyp12aeh said:
Was that good looking pipe at the bottom of your pic part of your bombing? If so what is it? :twisted:
No, that's a Stanwell of mine I've been smoking the Squadron Leader Special Edition in. I'm really enjoying this blend and will certainly buy some if it's ever available again.

Mac B's HH ODF and HH AP are regulars for me so these tins will be cellared.

Thanks to all for your comments! I'm still reeling a bit from the bombing.  :D

:cheers:

Nice to see the carnage being spread around here! Well done WB, very well done indeed! Rob enjoy those in rude good health!

Jim

RobJ, you better be careful retaliating. WB does have a squadron at his command! :pale:

Enjoy it, Brother.

That SL should be a good smoke, supposedly like how it used to be made (with perique). You got some tasty stuff there! ;)

Excellent sneak attack. That HH AP is some good stuff. Haven't tried the other but the ODF sounds interesting.