snuff availability

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknor

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,
I'm a big fan of american nasal snuff (like swisher, conwood...), but I have a problem, in Europe are almost impossible to find...
Usually I spend my vacation time in USA (I visited CA, NV, FL, NJ, NYC and New England) but I have never found snuff in the shops that I've seen.
I was unlucky or nasal snuff is truly hard to find?
Do you have the same problem?

In my extensive travels around the country I have noticed that this type of snuff is available mostly in rural areas, especially in the southern states, where it was ubiquitous. Even grocery stores had a wide variety, sometimes in huge containers. But my travels were quite a few years ago, so I don't know about now. The anti-tobacco mental disease may even have spread to hill-billy land. I live in New York, and don't have a clue where I would find any.

Mr Snuff a online store has a supply of most any american dry snuff You might be looking for.

PegLegEd":38jfa2lr said:
Mr Snuff a online store has a supply of most any american dry snuff You might be looking for.
I see, the problem is that they ship american snuff directly from USA.
In Italy is not quite legal buy tobacco on line and I don't want have problems with customs...

It's easily available where I live in the Shreveport, Louisiana area. The selection is not wide. Generally you can find Garrett Scotch, Garrett Sweet, Dental and Dental Mild, Tube Rose, Honey Bee, maybe one or two others.

Typically they are found in grocery stores or discount tobacco outlets.