Snuff Question

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hey guys,
Y'all ever see this before? I got a sample of a snuff Dholakia I think it was called. And it had what appeared to be wood chips. I tried to break them up, but they are pretty solid.

Any thoughts?

TO, was it the Dholakia "Lajawab" in a little foil pouch? If so, that's chew (made by a pretty good Indian snuff company.) Otherwise, you might've gotten a bum batch of something... Dholakia nasal snuffs are pretty typical grinds.

yeah this stuff is weird. It had finely ground snuff like I'm used to with chunks in it which must be dried out pieces of tobacco, not wood like I thought. Regardless I'm leary of trying it.

On an unrelated note, the beer flavored McChrystals tastes like an old ladies ass...

Great, I have a whole unopened tin of the hops/rump snuff to look forward to. At least it's not an especially expensive mistake.

Doc Manhattan":9mfno2xb said:
Great, I have a whole unopened tin of the hops/rump snuff to look forward to. At least it's not an especially expensive mistake.
yeah it's the only one i have at work, and im having trouble snuffing it. Just, bad flavor...

I hope you like it though

Texas Outlaw":8o6hr0mh said:
the beer flavored McChrystals tastes like an old ladies ass...
Ya know, you'd have to already know what an old lady's ass smells like to make a statement like that....... :lol: