Snuff vendors

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking to pick up a few tins of snuff and no longer have a local source that I know of (Charleston SC these days). Where are the reputable places? I’m out of the game, so any recommendations are welcome!

Mikem

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I don't think you can buy snuff online and shipped (supposedly to protect the children). You will need to find local to purchase is my understanding.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Google it! I’ve bought lots of snuff online. We also have a snuff related topic section here. Check it out. Look for members that mention ordering online and PM them for details re vendors.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few sources, I just was wondering if there are preferred ones amongst the brothers. Mr. Snuff used to be recommended but the threads seem to be a bit out of date (I wasn’t going to get someone else to do my research for me). Anyone have any favorites?
Worst case scenario, I’ll shoot out a couple small orders and report back with results.

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
I have used mrsnuff.com and to toque.com both delivered. Although I know someone who also ordered from them and never got their order (they did get refunded, though it took some time).

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Snuff delivered! Figuratively and literally. Took a week for this to arrive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0

D.L.Ruth

Reaction score
Wilson's of Sharrow is some good stuff. Glad it got to you.