Snus

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smg913

Reaction score
Hey guys does any one know of a good snus vendor? im looking to get into the world of snus. I am really looking at the loose stuff rather than the pre portioned.

There's snuscentral.com. I don't do snus but I know a guy who purchases from the periodically. I am not sure about loose versus tin with them. I know the dollar stretches nicely on their site though.

If you go to General Snus website you may be able to find a retailer for their product in your area... Quality stuff but check the expiration dates.

Camel Snus is a far cry from 'the real deal' but close enough for you to see if you are interested enough to pursue the endeavor further.

As for online ordering, sorry I can't help further.

Thanks guys, I have placed an order at snus central. im pretty excited to get my hands on some snus.

+1 on the General Snus. Thats the real stuff.

My cousins bring me a tin or two whenever they come visit from Norway. A little bit goes a loooong way. :drunken:

General Snus if good stuff...in my area, Speedway (national gas station chain) just started carrying them recently; they keep 'em in a small, refrigerated display behind the counter. If the chain has locations in your are, you might want to take a look.

I use snuscentral. My fav is Prima Fint which is a los, but for work I use the pouches.

I use snuscentral.com also. I got the Kardus and a couple of other loose products to try at the same time. I will probably stick with the white portions mostly though. I'm not sure if you can get the General loose in the U.S. at the locations that sell General and I'm even more confident you can't get the loose in strong or extra strong in the U.S. There may be exceptions of course, I'd love to hear about them.