So I haven't been around for a little while...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Dave! Fine Kid and seems perfectly content.

In your celebratory smoke, I would suggest a nice Aromatic. You want to imprint him with a positive & pleasant aroma, not some stinky English or Balkan blend... :mrgreen:

Lesath":ihitu7cf said:
Just think of all the fun things you will teach him that will drive mom bonkers.
Yeah, like tearing the paper off the very end of a straw then blowing into the straw - shooting the paper across 3 tables and hitting someone in the back of the head while at a nice restaurant. You will both think it's funny and laugh your butts off, while Mom gets embarrassed and blames it all on you.

Congratulations! This is it, Dave: now you are a grown up, whether you like it or not.

Congratulations, children make life worth living.

Michael is an excellent name. Means "Who is like God" Can't get much better than that! :cheers:

Congratulations! That's a great lookin' kid you've got there, even though he is yours. ;)

Mazel Tov to Dave, mom, and all the Goldbergs! I'll remember to raise a glass and toast health and wealth on the 13th to celebrate his bris.

Congratulations, Dave! Can't say I have a child of my own but I know quite a few fathers and no matter how touch it may be at times it is always worth it. Children are a treasure to behold, enjoy it as much as you can!

You think this is amazing - wait till your handed your first grandchild ! :p

Mazel tov! Wishing your expanded fam every good thing (including a quick progression to sleeping through the night.)