So I met this Angel

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I haven't been feeling good late due to lack of meds, but nonetheless I had errand to do, went to the PO pulled upand was wrestling with the safety belt and had a letter in my hand but still not out of the Honda, and along came this older Angel [her wings were grey] and asked me if I would like her to mail my letter!!! :cheers: I said Yes!! :cheers: She said inside or outside???!!!I said inside She took my letter and mailed it I waited to say thank You, I did and we both went on our different paths! There is hope for Humanity!! :cheers: Ken :tongue:

Funny how we can go about our day and not consider how acts as small as this can make a difference to someone else. Hope you fell better, Ken!

Yeah, there ARE real people out there,,,gray wings or not,,,Ken, I hope your poor spell improves,

Glad to hear that sparks of humanity still exist outside of BoB :)

Sorry to hear your still having trouble with the meds - had hoped that sorted out better than to do without :( Will the changes going into place on the 23rd of this month make any difference?

Ken, the angels of this earth come in all shapes, forms, sizes, and colors! Still, they are angels!! Some have celestial wings... others have feet of clay! Still, they are angels!! Some of their deeds are monumentous in size... others are so small that they often go unnoticed by most! Still, they are performed by angels!!

My hope and prayer is that everything works out for you and that you are soon feeling much, much better!!

Robert