So sad

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
My Decatur tobacco pouch just fell out of my pocket and into a mud puddle.... had about 1.5oz of Anniversary in it... I must be strong in this time of despair...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7wd_L3ejXIs" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

edit: replaced with shorter version

DrT999":6svhyfgy said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rzw5wYNKBZI" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Well, the first 24 seconds or so apply!
:lol!: Cracking up here

Cheer up--you could have dropped a prized briar on gravel, as I have, leaving pock marks on the bowl where it hit. Hate when that happens. Ever drop a freshly lit pipe between your legs while driving? Something about glowing embers on your b*lls that is disconcerting. I have yet to have a clenched straight billiard in my teeth when an airbag goes off, but I've heard it's quite annoying if you're alive to tell about. Smoking "outdoors" can be dangerous.

Richard Burley":kixq878z said:
Cheer up--you could have dropped a prized briar on gravel, as I have, leaving pock marks on the bowl where it hit. Hate when that happens. Ever drop a freshly lit pipe between your legs while driving? Something about glowing embers on your b*lls that is disconcerting. I have yet to have a clenched straight billiard in my teeth when an airbag goes off, but I've heard it's quite annoying if you're alive to tell about. Smoking "outdoors" can be dangerous.
Dropped a lot cigar while driving once... was fun

Corncobcon":hddk533g said:
Too bad about the pouch and tobacco. Was any of it savable?
Got the pouch drying out, gonna consider the lost tobacco as a gift to the Spirit of the North Woodlands.

That is truly terrible news Alex, I hope you can cope with your loss. :)

Hate it when I drop tobacco like that, why is it always my favourite blends too, never my meh ones?

Cheers

Tim

Bummer Alex. Of all the blends to drop in the drink, it had to be Anniversary... Dang! :x

DrumsAndBeer":vnmyyvsf said:
Bummer Alex. Of all the blends to drop in the drink, it had to be Anniversary... Dang! :x
I just file it under crap happens.

arkansaspiper":65d9kfoe said:
i am feeling better and can now officially use words again and make sence
Great now I'm out of my second job.... I get 50 cents a sentence for translation