SodaStream

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGErwin11

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the SodaStream Home Soda Maker system? I just got one today and am enjoying a nice glass of ginger ale. Next up either root beer or a diet cola. I think it will be a pretty neat gizmo to have. :)

They are fantastic devices. If for no other reason than just fizzy water. Enjoy yours.

I remember we had one when I was a kid. I always loved it, but I remember getting almost constantly sticky hands, though that may be a result of what happens when you give a 6 year old access to cola syrup.

I have an old Kidde Soda King I use for simple seltzer water, made a few ginger ales and what not. I think any soda-making device is a great addition to anyone's kitchen--and it's great for pipe smoking.

8)

I have had one for about two years now. I really love it. I use it mostly for seltzer, but the flavored sodas are great too. I'm partial to Pink Grapefruit.

Can the amount of carbonation be controled with these types of machines? I as because bottled and canned soda pop has way too much carbonation for me.

A friend of mine just picked one up after wanting one for quite a while now. Thrilled. That is the word to use. Absolutely thrilled with the thing. Last night was white wine spritzers.

mark":6gbcsxgb said:
Yak, the ad says there's 4 carbonation levels. You control the carbonation level by how many times you push the "fizz: button.
Are you :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: too much in the :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: ?

:lol:

8)