Solani Silver is in the UK.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hussah! Thanks for highlighting this Ally. I'm not overly familiar with the blend but from the description it looks like it'll be one I could really enjoy.

MisterE":jwpu3gz3 said:
Yay! Silver Flake is probably my favorite of the Solani offerings. :king:
Silver flake, Virginia flake with Perique, and Aged Burley Flake are a super solid trio of flakes. My favorite is probably the Virginia Flake with Perique but all are welcome in my cupboard.

juanmedusa said:
MisterE":7il3zo6n said:
Yay! Silver Flake is probably my favorite of the Solani offerings. :king:
Silver flake, Virginia flake with Perique, and Aged Burley Flake are a super solid trio of flakes.

Took the words right outta' my mouth!!!!! Just love all three!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Yeah, there are some other 656 fans here! ? The 656 Aged Burley Flake was the first Burley flake I "got". Up 'til then I'd always found straight Burleys to be rather sour and acrid. It opened the door for me. I know a lot of Burley blends have a little Virginia blended in for sweetness, but the 656 just works, and is atypical for the genre IMHO. The only straight Burley Id say I like more is the Peretti Somerset Slice, which I understand to be discontinued now. ?

Brewdude":wvx6crle said:
Yes. I do think you'd appreciate this one David mate knowing your preferences. Jolly nice that it's being distributed in Blighty now.

Cheers,

RR
Yes Sir Rande, already identified as my next baccy order when the time comes!