Some new photos

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i.keenum

Reaction score
First off we have my new bouncing baby boy  :D :
Born April 1st 7 pounds 2oz and 21.5 inches long

and some pics of my most recent DIY project.

Congrats on the new baby! Here's to everyone's health!

And, that's a beauty of a knife...I've been looking for a fixed blade EDC knife, what are the specs on that bad boy?

Wow! Congrats Ian! How many kiddos is that for you? Two?

He's a stunner Ian, well done to you all!  :cheers:  Great piece of hardware too. The steel looks interesting... pattern reminds me of a samurai blade...?

Congrats Ian.He is a very handsome little man.
Knife's not bad either.

Congrats to your wife and you on your new baby boy !! :cheers: :cheers: ( gotta include her as she's done all the work so far !! :twisted: )

Ya that's kiddo number two for me Ocelot :D .

Knife is 125+ layer Damascus in 1095 steel. Used a knife blank (not quite equipped to do forging on my own lol) and put cocobolo scales on using jb weld 4400+ pound rating and 1/8th brass pins. All shaping was done by hand with file then sand paper and finished in tung oil. Around 9 inchs long total, blade about 4 inches by 2.

Congrats Thomas . Keep us updated. Mine is a joy plus some, the every two hour feeding is fun at first. :twisted: 

nice baby ...nice knife... for some reason I cant get circumcision out of my head with this combo.... is this a party.. should I bring bagels.. I see this child does not have a mustache like the other one.. should I bring a sharpie?  :no: :shock: :affraid: 

Congrats on the new baby boy sir.
Real nice knife ya got there too.  ;)