Some of my pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sorringowl

Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals?),

I'm a newbie here (been smoking about a year now) and just wanted to introduce myself and post some of my pipe pics as a way of sharing what's in the "cabinet" (so to speak--my pipe cabinet is actually a couple of drawers in an old army field desk--will have to post some pics of that too).

here's some of my pipes sitting in some leather pipe stands that I've made:

5364328913_2b3154c84a_b.jpg

The Big billiard with the orange stem is my latest acquisition:

5364942304_0c67195ab4_b.jpg

Just cleaned, sanitized and buffed this one so I can't wait to try it out!

The one behind it, a HUGE bent billiard is one of my favorites too, but it's about a 2 hour smoker! so, it's only for special occasions! :D

The huge bent is stunning.

I also really dig the orange stem, quite the beauty.

Great pics.

Good call on them leather pipe-holder thingies.
The orange one looks like a nice smoke, I've been keeping my eyes open for an amber-stemmed pipe myself.
Toon

Thanks guys, for all the kind welcomes and comments. This is just the tip of the growing iceberg that is my budding collection of pipes. Will have more pics to come.

bendeleugenaars":vcngdlwe said:
Good call on them leather pipe-holder thingies.
The orange one looks like a nice smoke, I've been keeping my eyes open for an amber-stemmed pipe myself.
Toon
Thanks ben, I've been making a bunch of these (actually, gonna' make some more today). Since they hold the pipe upright, I find they actually take up less room in my pipe cabinet (aka, desk drawer) then if I were to just lay my pipes flat--which means I have room for more pipes! :lol: