Some of the most FANTASTIC Meers I've seen!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Was browsing around for eagle claw meers and found these at Altinok Pipes ( link is broken, sorry) but look at Kudret Gezer's pipes
Take a look at the "Two Kings" model!! I wonder if one could ever get this one colored in "40 years " :twisted:

That is spectacular. It's a shame that
Altinok's site won't let you link pictures.
It would work in their favor if they did.

Testing...testing... is this thing on? :lol: I fancy this one.

DS103.jpg

Find a pipe picture on Altinok. Right-click, select "view image." A larger picture will pop up isolated on the screen. Check your browser's address bar: since it ends in ".jpg" that means the phpBB (forum) will post it. Provided the site hasn't blocked third-party image posting, which it seems, they don't. 8)

Kyle Weiss said:
Find a pipe picture on Altinok. Right-click, select "view image." A larger picture will pop up isolated on the screen. Check your browser's address bar: since it ends in ".jpg" that means the phpBB (forum) will post it. Provided the site hasn't blocked third-party image posting, which it seems, they don't. 8)[/quote

'fraid that doesn't work when I do it when on the site. Right clicking gets a site specific pull down box not the usual "select image" etc. stuff. Oh well :p

Nice pipes. I couldn't link a picture either. Kyle must be some sort of wizard.

My most memorable figural was a large dragon head with its mouth open. Looking in, you saw a naked beauty sitting legs spread on the lower jaw facing in...

One of my pipe club members brought a bunch of pipes back from a business meeting in Turkey. Another fellow bought it before I could. Thats what pipe club meetings were like. Too bad it all dried up.

Most meers look like Ed Hardy got himself a pipe kit.

That said, a few set themselves apart. Two Kings is one, but it is still too garish for my taste.

Remarkable.

(from Altinok's site, just to further prove it's still possible to post pictures from there...)

ME183.jpg

I'm socked this one is under $300.

8)