Some Sneaky Guy Around Here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Not long ago a member here contacted me to do a restoration on a pipe he had just purchased and I told him I would be more then happy to and to send it along. Well, time went by and lo and behold a box arrived. I took it in noticing that it's return address was from Alaska I knew right away what it was. Upon opening the box I see a really nice pipe in a box that was NOT the pipe he was suppose to be sending me and a note, "Hi Ron, I Lied, the pipe is for you to enjoy not refinish. I just wanted your address! Regards, John".
Well, as he no doubtfully forgot to think about not putting a return address on it, I now have his address and we'll just have to see what I can do to repay this dastardly deed.
I must say it's some looker of a pipe sir, I've never had a Vauen, thank you so very much John/ Fatman!

Way to go John  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Vauen do make some good looking pipes but that one is stunning!
Better get your bunker reinforced 'cause I think there may be some major retaliation in the works  :D 

That pipe looks like it was made for you Cart - enjoy!

Well deserved!!!!!!!

Kudos to John.

Enjoy the pipe Ron. She is gorgeous.

The question only remains now, what should I smoke in it?
Escudo or Escudo Hmmm.........

Ron, that is a sharp pipe. It needs some latakia in it. :lol!:  I hope it smokes as good as it looks.

d4klutz":tuadabuc said:
Ron, that is a sharp pipe.  It needs some latakia in it. :lol!:   I hope it smokes as good as it looks.
I already asked it, it wants Escudo and a little DDNR from time to time.

Cartaphilus":ywryyoby said:
d4klutz":ywryyoby said:
Ron, that is a sharp pipe.  It needs some latakia in it. :lol!:   I hope it smokes as good as it looks.
Now, there's a surprise  :lol!:

Cartaphilus":4mcyl3r1 said:
d4klutz":4mcyl3r1 said:
Cart: So Vauen, what would you like?
Vauen: I was thinking a nice berry aromatic from Boswell...
Cart: (interrupting) Escudo it is.

gravel":nrwmgdrd said:
Cartaphilus":nrwmgdrd said:
d4klutz":nrwmgdrd said:
Don't start me Lying!  :suspect: 

Cartaphilus":2z8rcwsh said:
gravel":2z8rcwsh said:
Cartaphilus":2z8rcwsh said:
d4klutz":2z8rcwsh said:
Don't start me Lying!  :suspect: 
 :joker: 

That's a really nice one and super gracious. I'm trying to read the side on it. It says "Designed by ...." ??? Just curious.

juanmedusa":q37mjfca said:
That's a really nice one and super gracious. I'm trying to read the side on it. It says "Designed by ...." ??? Just curious.
C. Barontini = Cesare Barontini ;)