Something new

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score

Recently was lucky enough to purchase this from the local B&M and gentlemen it is delicious, the description on the back of the lovely tin reads as this:

"Black Cavendish, combined with golden and dark Virgina in different cuts and a large proportion of hand rubbed Virginia flake, make this a wonderful blend. Experience the summer on your palate with this superb pipe tobacco offering a rich aroma of delicious peach and a hint of vanilla and juicy melons. This blend has a lovely mellow taste and a very pleasent room note."

The only downside to this blend i found was the moisture content, which was a little to heavy. Leave it dry for a while and its like biting into a fresh peach.

I saw that tin a few days ago and it made me wonder how it tasted. Odd looking tin, though. I prefer the ones that look like they were made and printed in the mid-to-late 1800's. But if the tobacco is a good smoke, who cares, right?

wondered about that one....................as if i dont have enough things to purchase already.

camoham

Tweed,
Wondering about it. Had a shot at either that or 2010 special reserve. Being a chicken I opted for the latter. This is good to know, thanks bro!