Sometimes you win and sometimes you WIN!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
So today my mailbox exploded. I knew I was getting a Corn Cob Pipe, some tobacco and a Czech Tool Tamper from Matthew Butler on The Daily Piper FaceBook forum but what I got was over the top!

The package contained two corn com pipes, one a Missouri Meerschaum Diplomat with a magnet set into the hardwood plug ( really cool idea ), the other was made by MM for Kearney and Trecker, a Milwaukee based company and the third an MM hardwood pipe, for tampers there was a Czech Tool and one made from stone which is awesome and for tobacco there was a ziplock baggie of Bag End, which I've not tried, and a tin of Peterson's Hyde Park, heck it was better than Christmas.

I'd like to thank John Hines, his lovely assistant and the crew of donors from The Daily Piper and a special thank you to Matthew Butler for his generosity.

Here is a photo of the package contents and one of me having my first go of Bag End in the K&T cob, keeping it smokey!
banjo

85e3526f4daa5b73e92128b4dd41fa56ec5fced.jpeg

34e25904f2521e702d7d8886f9de0a862a4fa5d.jpeg

Banjo, even though I'm a year older than you would you consider adopting me as your son and share your collection of fine pipes and tobacco? How about it Dad? :)

AJ

PS: Seriously your growing collection is a wonder to see.