Sorringowl

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2031

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Sorringowl: I have bought a tobacco pouch and a journal from Frank and both are really magnificent and he is very personable and friendly and ships very fast.

sorringowl - Seller - first person I dealt with on BoB. There was a bit of a miscommunication at first between us, but he did everything in his power to make it right, we digitally shook hands and everything was fine. He's a stand-up guy.

Picked up a personalized journal from him several months back now and couldn't have had a nicer exchange. Excellent communication, fast shipment, and a great product. If you're considering doing business with this guy, no hesitations necessary. :)

I just picked up a Peterson K 221 from Frank. It was waiting on my desk when I got to work this morning. It was packed safely, came quickly (despite the Postal craziness of having Monday off) and this pipe is freaking amazing!

I also have one of Franks tobacco and pipe "rolls", which is my favorite pipe-transport device! I use it everyday.

Thanks for a great transaction!

Just received my Pete XL02 from Frank. It looks even better in person than it did on the pics and is essentially brand spanking new!

Frank provided great communication, fast shipment, packed extremely well, pipe and stem separate (which I feel is the best way), delivered as promised and no hiccups.

Thumbs up to sorringowl!

thumbs.gif

Cheers,

RR

Sorringowl: Bought a Stanwell pipe from him. Excellent deal and it arrived by UPS within a couple of days. Highly recommended.

Just received the Caminetto I purchased from Frank. Beautiful pipe and better than described. Great deal! Frank's good people!

I purchased a beautiful red Xmas LE Tobacco pipe and pouch roll gift set (wifey gave the go ahead, how sweet of her)...

Great transaction with Frank, great guy, and very nice products.

Purchased a Limited Edition Xmas Pipe Pouch from Frank. Great guy to work with, and what I received is a stunning piece of craftsmanship that I will cherish for years to come.  :D