Sorry I disappeared.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadgerbil

Reaction score
It has been an intense few months. Every time I think things are about to calm down they get even crazier.
Suffice it to say that after a bad bout of bronchitis, money issues, family issues and having my incredibly stubborn tooth surgically extracted I think it can't get much busier and I hope to be back on the forum shortly.

Not a problem brother, sorry to hear about your troubles - I hope you have put the majority of them behind you now. Glad to see you back by the way!

Well, plus our neck of the woods has been pretty gray and bleak, cold and patience-testing lately. Among all the other things life can throw at us. :lol:

8)

Meh, get in here and cuss Kyle.. you'll feel better in no time.

Rubber Room cat picture!

453695333_2dc07cf450_o.jpg

Things have changed a little around here since.
Kyle is the mayor, and everyone has to wear their underwear on the
outside of their pants...
Don't ask... :roll:

Harlock999":6ltkitj2 said:
If Kyle wins the election I'm outta here. :mrgreen:

Seriously - glad to see you back and posting, Dreadgerbil!
Hope things level out soon, Brother.

Harlock999":wpjiz1ok said:
Things have changed a little around here since.
:lol!: :lol!:

Underwear on the outside? I say "GO COMMANDO" and smoke large.

Harlock999":wfc935ro said:
...Things have changed a little around here...everyone has to wear their underwear on the outside of their pants...
Wait. We weren't all doing that before? :scratch:
Good to hear from you, Arlen. So... the question on everyone's mind is, "How's your spurtle?" (actually only Kaiser's thinking that)

Rob_In_MO":ndl3yn8n said:
If Kyle wins the election I'm outta here. :mrgreen:
Sheesh, me too. I don't want to be the effing mayor of nothin', unless it's all cocaine, whores and bonfires at the Mayor's Mansion. Or is that only for the Governor? *sigh* In any case...

Yeah, go pick on Kaiser. Make him the stupid mayor. :lol:

8)

I'm the stupid mayor. And no one, I say no one will be stupider than me.. kapeesh

Thanks, all. It has been a really rough time and it was nice to get above water and see so many good folk waving!
Hopefully things will start looking really rosy pretty soon but for now I am just glad to be getting some stuff done around here!