Southern Fried Pipe Show in Nashville on the 20th!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growley

Reaction score
Is anyone going?

This is going to be a really cool show from what I can tell. It's an "artisans only" pipe show with a line up of some pretty great artisan pipe makers. In addition, They're introducing some leather work and metalwork to the mix, along with craft brews, Nashville music and food!

I'll be there with good selection of pipes. If you can make it, I'd love to catch up with you! Stop by the table and introduce yourself. And if you happen to be interested in one of my pipes I'll offer you a $50 BOB discount, just for being part of this awesome community.

Here's the link: Southern Fried Pipe Show

Carlos":xokqqayr said:
Moved to Community in Action forum and made as a Sticky to keep it near the top.  :sunny:
Awesome! Thanks.

I'll be there!!

I'm flying to Columbus to visit Ocelot and the crew up there, and then I'll be going down to Nashville for the show with the NASPC folks.

WarlockBob":hm86m7ft said:
I'll be there!!

I'm flying to Columbus to visit Ocelot and the crew up there, and then I'll be going down to Nashville for the show with the NASPC folks.
Awesome! It will be good to see you. If I see you smoking your Growley, I'll buy you a beer. Just kidding, I'll do that anyway. But if you braid my logo into your beard, I'll buy you a case of beer. LOL.

Dude, speaking of beards, better get yours in tip top shape so you can win the beard competition!

Growley":ng1mxi0j said:
WarlockBob":ng1mxi0j said:
I'll be there!!

Awesome! It will be good to see you. If I see you smoking your Growley, I'll buy you a beer. Just kidding, I'll do that anyway. But if you braid my logo into your beard, I'll buy you a case of beer. LOL.

Dude, speaking of beards, better get yours in tip top shape so you can win the beard competition!
A beard competition......

I am re growing mine out to it's former splendor...

Growley":jucyyz9g said:
WarlockBob":jucyyz9g said:
I'll be there!!

Haha, it'll be good to see you too! We'll have to see what kind of lovely things the city of Nashville will have out there. I've heard there will be craft beer and liquor from local breweries and a distillery, and food trucks!

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! I'll have to see my competition before I decide to enter. I may have my work cut out for me. :lol!: