speaking of Avatars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconer

Reaction score
Holy cow Mark! Now that it's deer season you change into a cow? What's the story. I bet it's udderly rediculous!

375-84.jpg

I wish Beau would change his avatar, It keeps me up at night. Haunting it is, haunting. :x

You want me to change the smiley face? I'll have you know that I took that picture while riding in the back of a car on the drive from Qingdao to Wei Fung. The happy face cushion is being held by an 18-year old mamasan from Inner Mongolia.

So there. This is the real me.

beaupipe":xr0hj206 said:
You want me to change the smiley face? I'll have you know that I took that picture while riding in the back of a car on the drive from Qingdao to Wei Fung. The happy face cushion is being held by an 18-year old mamasan from Inner Mongolia.

So there. This is the real me.
Thanks beau. Maybe now I can sleep at night. :lol!:
New avatar's clever. I think you have a good sense of humor. I like that. This looks like something Bruins would do. He's as sharp as a tack you know, and like most tacks, can be a pain in the @$$! :D

Falconer":vecrv25n said:
This looks like something Bruins would do. He's as sharp as a tack you know, and like most tacks, can be a pain in the @$$! :D
beau, we just wish falconer had the courtesy to hide as much of his face as you did. :D

(actually, i'm tired of my wife asking who that handsome devil is. 'devil is right!' i say.)

Falconer":qr0o0yg5 said:
Holy cow Mark! Now that it's deer season you change into a cow? What's the story. I bet it's udderly rediculous!
OHHHH, that was bad,,,at least you know the difference,,,,

Saw a tagged Holstein calf strapped on the roof of a minivan in front of me four or five years ago at a DEC checkpoint on I-81,,,Conservation officers went ballistic,,,best entertainment I've ever had the pleasure to witness,,,, :p