Split-Beard Pipes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fazby

Reaction score
Anyone done business with them?

At this last Chicago Pipe Show, I was given a sample of one of their tobaccos.  I emailed later to order some. A check was mailed around 6/11 and I expected some time to pass so they know the check would clear.  I followed up on July 6 as nothing was received.  They said they had to move out of their storefront as the owner had sold the building. However, they said they would send it out "this week."  

Here we are on the 24th and nothing has arrived.  :evil:

Opinions?

Thanks,

Pete

Sounds like good people to do business with. I think I shall rush out and toss my money at them...

Stop Payment on the check?

Well, I know both halves of the split beard operation. I can confirm that they've been forced to relocate. I can also add that they both have been nothing but cordial to me in a business capacity. It could be that you just caught them at the absolutely worst time. Still, if it were me, I'd think about getting my money back.

The package arrive the very next day (the 25th). All is well after all. They even threw in a tamper for the delay.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Yeah, it was probably the worst possible time.

Good on 'em for getting it done through some adversity and good on ya for letting us know they did. Hopefully, their situation improves so their service can too but it is good to hear there wasn't any scamming here.

Good on them to have added a tamper with your order. That's showing class. :cheers: :cheers:

I just looked at thier site, a lot of pics to the effect they were closing the store. Big sale and all.. But no tobacco for sale there.