Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartaphilus":vatg2uuv said:
Seems as though I'm still getting hit with shrapnel, here's another one that came today that I know I'll enjoy. Also seems like they want to keep me busy because they sent me two Briar blocks and two estate pipes not to mention a nice vintage Cope's Escudo brass ashtray and a tin to go with it. ;)
What can I say but, thank you again for all of your kind generosity.

Wow! The briar blocks even have the shape numbers written on them so you know what it is supposed to look like when done. ;)

Buckshot":w005h8fr said:
Cartaphilus":w005h8fr said:
Seems as though I'm still getting hit with shrapnel, here's another one that came today that I know I'll enjoy. Also seems like they want to keep me busy because they sent me two Briar blocks and two estate pipes not to mention a nice vintage Cope's Escudo brass ashtray and a tin to go with it. ;)
Wow!  The briar blocks even have the shape numbers written on them so you know what it is supposed to look like when done.  ;)
Yeah, you keep dream'en sir. ;)

Cartaphilus":0gnire6d said:

Now that looks like an exceptional bomb! In all ways....

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys but, yet 2 others hit this morning. I hope we're close to done now cause I'm running out of room for all of it. That's not say I don't appreciate it cause I can't think of a better way to run out of room. ;)  Thank you all again, I don't think I'll need to purchase Escudo or any other tobacco for that fact for a very long time.  :lol:
5 tins Escudo
1 pack cleaners
1 tin C&D Red Carpet (haven't tried this one yet)

Weren't you just recently complaining about all the Escudo being snapped up? Guess we know where it went! ;)

Congrats! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations, Ron! You truly deserve every bit of the carnage inflicted upon you. Enjoy it all, my friend. :)

Thank you again guys But, just when ya think it's safe to go outside.........Wam! I get two more packages filled with goodness. Another 4 tins of Escudo, a tin of F&T Cut Blended Plug,two packs of pipe cleaners and, two baggies of Squadron Leader and Special Curly. Let me edit what I said before........
I'll NEVER have to buy Escudo ever again and maybe not tobacco in general but................ ;)

DrumsAndBeer":qbyefco6 said:
What in the black box? That's what I wanna know... ;) :p
One of you special people went and had my Bomb gift wrapped and I just wanted to show it. ;)

Glad to see you finally got your just dessert, Ron! Im sad I missed out on this bombing run :/ well, I hope you find a ton of enjoyment out of all the new blends to try.

d4klutz":7la80u5g said:
Glad to see you finally got your just dessert, Ron!  Im sad I missed out on this bombing run :/  well, I hope you find a ton of enjoyment out of all the new blends to try.  
Thank you JP, I surely will, if I get anymore I'll be able to open my own B&M. ;)

Cartaphilus":hbk7hpy6 said:
Thank you again guys But, just when ya think it's safe to go outside.........Wam! I get two more packages filled with goodness. Another 4 tins of Escudo, a tin of F&T Cut Blended Plug,two packs of pipe cleaners and, two baggies of Squadron Leader and Special Curly.  Let me edit what I said before........
I'll NEVER have to buy Escudo ever again and maybe not tobacco in general but................ ;)

That F&T looks very familiar. :lol: