St.Louis Pipe show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
Next month on the 16th St. Louis is haveing its 25th International Pipe Show with one or two already sold these are the pipes my wife will be taking.

Best Regards
Richard

Richard Hester":j5tfio92 said:
UberHuberMan":j5tfio92 said:
Talk about prolific! Sheesh, and I'm hoping to have 4.
Are you going to the St.Louis Pipe show?
Absolutely! Just finished booking my hotel room. Reserved my table a week or so ago. I hope I have some pipes to put on it! :p

It sounds like your wife will be in attendance but will you be? It'd be great to meet you and chat over a bowl.

UberHuberMan":grv5mgmo said:
Richard Hester":grv5mgmo said:
UberHuberMan":grv5mgmo said:
Talk about prolific! Sheesh, and I'm hoping to have 4.
Are you going to the St.Louis Pipe show?
Absolutely! Just finished booking my hotel room. Reserved my table a week or so ago. I hope I have some pipes to put on it! :p

It sounds like your wife will be in attendance but will you be? It'd be great to meet you and chat over a bowl.
I would like nothing more than that but I will be back in Iraq doing my real job :( but please do stop by and meet my wife her name is Stephanie she would love to meet you.

Richard Hester":gobt728v said:
I would like nothing more than that but I will be back in Iraq doing my real job :( but please do stop by and meet my wife her name is Stephanie she would love to meet you.
I'll make a point of it. :)

UberHuberMan":18hap199 said:
Richard Hester":18hap199 said:
Thank you I told her she will be looking out for ya and good luck at the show I doubt you will need it I seen how pretty your pipes are. I would love to work with ya some day.
Best Regards
Richard

Richard Hester":kej8qg3j said:
UberHuberMan":kej8qg3j said:
Richard Hester":kej8qg3j said:
Thank you I told her she will be looking out for ya and good luck at the show I doubt you will need it I seen how pretty your pipes are. I would love to work with ya some day.
Best Regards
Richard
Noted. ;)

Thanks btw. I assume if you're working in Iraq that you're in the service. Thank you so much for your sacrifice!

UberHuberMan":im4kgify said:
Richard Hester":im4kgify said:
UberHuberMan":im4kgify said:
Richard Hester":im4kgify said:
Best Regards
Richard
Noted. ;)

Thanks btw. I assume if you're working in Iraq that you're in the service. Thank you so much for your sacrifice!
Thank you I retired from the army I work personal security for the State Dept now.

I plan to be there, will drop by and say hello!

Stay safe!

Gary

Leyte":c81k1346 said:
I plan to be there, will drop by and say hello!

Stay safe!

Gary
Thank you Leyte she will have a great time meeting you and everyone I think she has just as much fun as I do. And thank you again I will do my best on being safe.
Best Regards
Richard