St. Louis pipe show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
I dont know if this is the place to put this but here it is. I am in no way bragging but I consider you my brothers and I am so happy just wanted to share with my family. As you may know the Gateway International Pipe show is today in the heart of St. Charles Mo. My wife took 35 of my pipes and a few copies of the books I wrote and within 30 minutes of the show a man bought the whole table. I said a prayer before my wife went in asking that she might sell a couple but the Good Lord did much better.

Best Regards
Richard

kaiser83":jbwd19xl said:
That is freaking awesome congrats brother.
Thank you brother now I can get a new lathe, a couple pipes I been eyeballing and the rest can go in the bank. I am too happy.

Hey, Richard, still being relatively new to the board, I guess I haven't heard of your book. Any place I can take a gander at it? Is it for sale anywhere?

Ocelot55":aisc6osc said:
Hey, Richard, still being relatively new to the board, I guess I haven't heard of your book. Any place I can take a gander at it? Is it for sale anywhere?
Yes sir I wrote three books but two of them is on pipes with a little humor titled my love my pipe and my pipes and me by charles hester (charles being my first name) they are on www.lulu.com and thank you all for the kind words I will be on cloud 9 for a long time to come.
Best Regards
Richard

Rob_In_MO":we7ffnvz said:
Congrats, Richard!

Next year send more pipes and a few more books. :cheers:
Thank you Rob I will do just that, also my wife got me on skype where I got to talk to uberhuberman what a joy that was I hope to catch up with him when I get back and make some pipes together.
Best Regards
Richard

Good deal Richard! I made it to the show around 12:30 and the Hester table was empty, UberHuberMan (David) informed me of your great fortune as we shared a bowl of a 2005 mixture he brought along.

Very glad to hear of your good fortune Richard. I am sure it is well deserved. Maybe you will attempt to be at the big Chicago show in May??? It's always great to meet forum members face to face.

Leyte":5pr6iyi9 said:
Good deal Richard! I made it to the show around 12:30 and the Hester table was empty, UberHuberMan (David) informed me of your great fortune as we shared a bowl of a 2005 mixture he brought along.
I am sorry she missed you I did indeed get to talk to David(uberHunerman) very nice man and boy what pretty pipes he makes I hope to see him when I get back home, would love to meet you also mabe we can all hook up one weekend and have a bowel or three. Thank you and all of you brothers for the kind words.
Best Regards
Richard

WOW!!! That is terrific. Congratulations! Now quit celebrating and get back to work. :lol: