St. Paddy's Day Contest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadrack

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm having a St. Paddy's Day contest to give back a little of the generosity shown here to me. The contest is simple, just guess the number of packing peanuts in the viking helmet and win 1 pound of Peter Stokkebye Cube Cut Burley. Closest over or under wins! Winner will be announced Sunday 3/21 at 8pm EST. A senior member of the BoB forum has been given the answer. Enjoy! :D

contest.jpg
[/img]

Want us to PM or post the answers here?

My guess is 184 peanuts.

Duhh! That's easy.. There are ZERO peanuts in the helmet... There are however a bunch of little styrofoam pieces.

puros_bran":sn0f5ma5 said:
Duhh! That's easy.. There are ZERO peanuts in the helmet... There are however a bunch of little styrofoam pieces.
lol. the winner also gets to keep the styrofoam pieces. i'm going all out here. :lol:

pipetongue1":02yw0h5g said:
Yo Shad, How is that PSCC? Ken :tongue:
It's very good stuff! I just gravity fill my pipe with it. Takes a little but to get 'er lit but burns smooth and steady once going. It's a nice no nonsense, long burning burley. Not heavily cased if at all.

119 is the answer gents, it woulda been 120 had the one on the jar been added in... oh wait, upon further inspection it's a dried sample of Walnut... my bad. 119 it is!