Stash Licorice Spice Tea

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlong

Reaction score
Other than an occasional cup of Earl Grey or regular Lipton tea, I'm not what you would call much of a tea toddler. Over the years, I've sampled a smorgasboard of brews and never made past half a cup.

But, a month or so ago, I picked up a box of Stash Licorice Spice tea and absolutely love this stuff. There is nothing quite like it. A box lasts a week. Sweet and spicey but not too candy flavored. Just right it seems. Plus it's caffine free so I can drink it at night. It goes great with the pipe. Burley blends especially.

I'm glad to see your post about this tea blend. I can't do caffeine right now, and drink tea in the morning instead of coffee and have to find some of this stuff. Sounds great and I love licorice flavor. Many burley blends have licorice extract in them and would surely compliment this tea as you say. Thanks for sharing, now to go on the hunt.

Shouldn't be all that hard to find. The big grocers near me including Wally World carry it. Also, it's no more expensive than the other popular brands.