Stay Thirsty My Friends.....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
securedownload.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"You could appear in a photograph with him, yet he would be the only one illuminated by a single ray of light from above: he is the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends." Even when he's just a cutout popup...

babysinister":ygxbvyi3 said:
"You could appear in a photograph with him, yet he would be the only one illuminated by a single ray of light from above: he is the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends." Even when he's just a cutout popup...
Just having a little fun Bro! I didn't really expect folks to think that Jonathan Goldsmith the pitchman for Dos Equis beer was standing around a small mexican canteen in Springfield Ma taking pics with the locals!

Actually I wasn't aware it was a cutout until I was told! I was so fixated on The Most Interesting Man in the World! Who is that other guy in the picture anyway.. ;)

Anyway, isn't he a cigar guy? Where's the pipe? What blend would he smoke and in what pipe?

Certainly not latakia in a Dunhill! :bom:

Come on guys... don't you recognize Ken when yas see him... :lol: ... that's son and dad :lol:

Danish_Pipe_Guy":nfloyaxy said:
babysinister":nfloyaxy said:
Just having a little fun Bro! I didn't really expect folks to think that Jonathan Goldsmith the pitchman for Dos Equis beer was standing around a small mexican canteen in Springfield Ma taking pics with the locals!
Well, I certainly hope so! Anyway, he looks a little flat.